Low Voltage Switchgears / SEN Plus
|Reliable LV Switchgear Solutions
Designed from the outset based on customer requirements, SEN Plus system offers unrivalled flexibility and user safety, backed up by comprehensive testing and support for different applications.Independently tested to IEC 61439 rated up to 7600A busbar and with a short-circuit fault withstand rating up to 100kA-1s, the system is equipped to deal with large faults. Compartmentalization of the functional areas will help to reduce the risk of accidental contact to live parts during maintenance and operations. To ensure the highest operator protection additional tests have been performed, verifying the resistance against arc flash events.
Four pole – KEMA type tested assemblies up to 6400A for power distribution and control as per IEC 61439-2 /EN 61439-2 and IEC/TR 61641 for internal arcing. Enables a boundaryless environment.
Certified to IEC 60529 for IP30 – IP54 arrangements. Enables the installation of the equipment in a range of environmental conditions
Up to Form 4B as per IEC 61439-2 Enables safe modification under energized conditions
Functional Floor Space
Increases functional floor space in building services
Fast and efficient assembly techniques secure fast deliveries and customer satisfaction.
Product design and epoxy powder coating provides a shock and scratch resistant design. Minimises damage during installation
Central design and ongoing testing to the latest standards. Lowers investment costs
Control of waste and packaging reduces manufacturing processes, additional power monitoring features provide energy saving opportunities.
- IEC 61439-2 Low-voltage switchgears and control assemblies-Part 2:
Power switchgears and controlgears assemblies.
The modified and updated standard released by International Electrical Committee in 2009, based on IEC 60439 standard.
- GB7251.1-2005 Low-voltage switchgears and control assemblies-Part 1:
Type-tested and partially type-tested assemblies.
Type test includes: verification of temperature-rise limits, dielectric properties, short-circuit withstand strength, effectiveness of the protective circuit, clearances and creepage distances, mechanical operation, degree of protection.
- IEC 60068-2-57 Environment testing-Part 2-57:Test Ff: Vibration-Time history method.
Seismic vibration environment test in horizontal and vertical direction.
- IEC/TR 61641 : 2008-01 Enclosed low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies – Guide for testing under conditions of arcing due to internal fault.
International arcing fault protection standard.
- IEC 60529 Degrees of protection provided by enclosures.
Define IP numbers used to quantify the degree of protection provided by enclosures.
- IEC 60068-2-30 Defining resistance to damp and heat.
Wet Heat, 6 cycle with 24 h, 40°C, 95 % rel. humidity.
- IEC 60068-2-11 Defining resistance to salt mist.
Salt fork, 2 cycle with 24 h, 35°C.
- ABS certified for marine vessels or facilities.
SEN Plus In a Glance
– Main Busbar up to 7600A
– Power centers up to 6400A – 150 KA main CB
– Fixed, Plug In & fully withdrawable MCCs
– Operating voltage up to 690V AC 50/60 Hz – 600 V DC
– Rated Impulse voltage 8 KV
– Rated Short time withstand current up to 100 KA
– Rated Peak withstand current up to 220 KA
– Rated vertical busbars up to 2700A
– Degree of protection from IP 30 to IP 54
– Internal form of separation up to form 4b
– Compact design with small foot print
– Variety of dimensions W/D/H from (400/600/2000 t0 1400/1000/2200) mm
– New busbar in top for currents up to 4500A
– Panels with front and rear access
– Improved panel derating
– Fully accessible from top for infrared imaging
– New MCCs with 3 new module sizes
– Optimized stacking density
– Up to 32 motor starter – 11kW
– Up to 48 feeder – 25A
– Use of standard terminals
– New fully ventilated IP42 design with same derating from IP30 through IP42
– New VPS modules on DIN-rails