Senior Techno-commercial (Tendering) – Water & Energy Department
Job Ref. (STCW)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare technical and commercial proposals that meet customer needs through interpretation of the requirements and technical specifications.
- Formulating questions and formatting a solution to be presented to the customer.
- Interact with the sales team to formulate strategies and solutions consistent with client requirements, needs, and constraints.
- Responsible for reporting opportunities and status of each project on a timely manner.
- Contribute to the achievement of monthly/annual sales forecasts, through support for negotiations with clients and participation in sales meetings.
- Assist in the analysis of business opportunities for the company by assessing the possibility of creating the solution and meeting the customer's needs.
- Assist sales team in attaining orders, through follow up and monitoring proposals with clients
- Other duties as assigned by managers
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- (4-6 years) of experience in tendering/proposals/pre-sales of LV/MV products
- Excellent knowledge of LV/MV protection and control systems
- Strong experience in pricing, costing & risk assessment
- Proven track record of achievements within multicultural organization
- Advanced computer skills and project management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD & Elec. Design Softwares
- Excellent command of English language written & spoken
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment