Sales Engineer – Oil & Gas Department
Job Ref. (SEO)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of LV/MV products, switch gears and components will be an advantage
- Respond to customer's RFQs with relevant technical and commercial proposals meeting customer needs
through cooperation with tendering team.
- Responsible for reporting opportunities and status of each project on a timely manner.
- Contribute to the achievement of monthly/annual sales forecasts
- Responsible for follow-up and negotiations with clients till deal closing.
- Participation in sales meetings inside and outside the company.
- Assist in the analysis of business opportunities for the company by assessing the possibility
of creating the solution and meeting the customer's needs.
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Convey customer requirements to tendering teams
- Travel throughout the assigned sales territory
- Other duties as assigned by managers
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- (1-2 years) of experience in sales/pre-sales of LV/MV products
- Excellent knowledge of LV/MV products and standards
- Proven track record of sales achievements within multicultural organization
- Able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent command of English language written & spoken
- Advanced computer skills
- MUST own a car and have a valid driving license